Friday, March 28, 2014

DIY gone way wrong

So, let me just say that I am not the DIY queen of this operation. But Alison inspires me to try and make a little something every now and then. So I was going to do a little DIY today. A table centerpeice, the resurrection tomb. Something to this effect. You gotta click to see what I was going for. But I wanted to jazz it up because sometimes tombs can be so drab, right? So I added some blue cubes things and I used a broken tea cup for the tomb to give it a little color.


... And then I found an actual worm wriggling around in there. Just FAIL. 

However, Jude is really enjoying having a trifle dish full of dirt on the counter. He's repurposed it and is using it for his farm scenes. Really, dirt inside is great by him. 


Please, oh please, tell me you've bombed a DIY! Tell me about it. Make me feel a little better here. 


1 comment:

  1. you seriously crack me up. and i'll have you know, i've totally had my fair share of fails! maybe we should have a new series.

    ReplyDelete