Monday, February 17, 2014

Around the Web.

Found some lovely things around the internet this weekend, and thought you might love them, too!


To read: 

This. Because Rylie is precious. Her heart & words are just lovely.

Loved this reminder on the Flourish Blog.

To make: 

I recently found the freely ronnie blog, and I'm so in love with her dreamy style. This DIY dream mobile is lovely, so simple but sweet.

A million times, YES! I have always been a huge fan of Elise and her cute projects, but my love for succulents is growing, and this project is pretty much perfection in my book.

Eye Candy:

Fun find from Ashley Ann's blog, Beautiful Uganda, which has super adorable fair trade jewelry. My favorite is the Dreamy necklace, if you were wondering:)

Well... This isn't so much eye candy as it is absolutely hysterical. 

No comments:

Post a Comment