Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Worship Weekend.


This weekend, we hosted a worship team at the farmhouse and it was pretty incredible. Worship is my favorite thing quite possibly ever- so just imagine how 'on cloud nine' I was this weekend. It really was lovely to hear some truly gorgeous voices lifting their praise up to Him and I just kept getting excited that they were literally overflowing the house with a powerful and beautiful sound. Being able to freely worship out in the middle of nowhere is so wonderful. I feel like the farmhouse is a sort of magical place. It offers rest, comfort and a sense of healing. This weekend, my thoughts kept wandering to the Glampout- if it was this magical this weekend, I truly cannot wait for what's in store in August. It's gonna be crazy awesome, y'all. 

1 comment: