Thursday, February 20, 2014

the if table



Did you go to If? I so wanted to, but ended up going the route of watching live in my pajamas. It looked amazing. I love the fellowship of women and the encouragement to have better relationships with them to better further the Kingdom. So I'm all over the If table. Basically, it's a dinner with a few girlfriends to be able to really get to know them and have some authentic fellowship.



And you know me... I'm so looking forward to mine (the first is March 9th), that I can't just chill out until then. Likely I'll end up with a bottle of wine from the gas station and a box of macaroni, but right this second I'm dreaming of...







What about you? Are you going to be gathering? I'd love to hear your stories and see your pictures!


No comments:

Post a Comment